CCS analysis completed
As anticipated two weeks ago, after running the CCS scenarios I focused on generating the relevant graphs in R, which I completed in the past days. I used the R script from the solar exercise, but some efforts were required to adapt it to this activity. Indeed I am not super expert with this software, and sometimes I had to ask help to more trained colleagues, but results are of great aesthetic quality. Plus, once you have written the script, it is much faster to update or duplicate graphs for other variables. All in all, the effort is really worth it!
Now I will draft the relevant paper and then I will move to the third activity of WP2, i.e. nuclear. I will likely optimize the CCS paper after the end of the MERCURY project, but obviously it is necessary to draft a first complete version now, that will feed into Deliverable 2.1.