In the last post on this topic, which dates back to March 31, I discussed the end of the modeling work and my ambition to draft the first version of the paper within Spring.
Indeed, due to the issues that I had with the renewables (which by the way are still pending… but completion is hopefully not far), I managed to complete this task only in the past days. Thus I am a bit behind schedule, but what counts is that now I managed to share the paper with my colleagues. I am now looking forward to receiving their comments in order to be able to finalize the article.
My goal is to do this within August: let’s see if in this case it will be possible to cope with this target 🙂